This is a self catering holiday and you will probably love your Tree House so much that you won't want to leave! So bring as much food and drink as you can! Linen is supplied, but you should bring your own bath towels and toiletries.
The Tree House Holiday is for 2 nights, with arrival after 4pm on Day 1 and departure before 11.30am on Day 3.
The Tree House Holiday available on selected dates throughout the year. You can book your date to start on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Try to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Weekends in the Summer tend to get booked up quite quickly.
Please Note: The Treehouse Holiday is fully booked until September 2013.
Your car can be driven to within 400 yards of the Tree house site, after which some fairly flat walking on grass is required. Some tree houses have spiral staircases as their primary access. Please make clear at the time of booking if this is likely to cause difficulty.
Enter another World with this romantic and unique Tree House short Break. This is a fantastic chance to stay in an inspiring, designer created, tree house and embrace the simple pleasures in life. Eat, sleep and live in the heart of deep natural beauty with a fantastic Tree House Holiday.
Tree houses have a magic all of their own and these are stunning examples with state of the art structures that blend beautifully into the landscape, high in the tree canopy. There are just 5 individual tree houses; each is located in its own natural environment, just next to the Snowdonia National Park. This Tree House Holiday is for two nights, with arrival after 4pm on day one and departure before 11.30am on Day 3.
The Tree House Holiday is for 2 people, with the option of a luxurious double bed, or two single beds. All the treehouses are cozy and highly insulated. The heart of your tree house is a specially designed wood burning stove which heats the place beautifully. It also heats the water that falls from the spring water shower and has a large hotplate to cook on. Your tree house has an en-suite Swedish compost toilet which is accessed over a rope bridge! There is no electricity in the treehouses, but solar lanterns and wind up lamps which make nights at the Tree house all magical and cozy.
Activities to Consider:
- Walks: From the Tree houses there are fantastic walks to suit all abilities. The terrain is fairly rugged, but you are rewarded by magnificent views and landscapes.
- Mountain Biking: For the adventurous there are mountain bike routes to satisfy everyone from beginners to experienced riders. Bikes can be hired when you confirm the date of your stay.
- Beaches: The Tree houses are close to some of the finest beaches of Wales and there are opportunities to go Kite Surfing, Kite boarding and much more. You will receive all the information you need at the time of booking.
- Alternative Therapies: A range of exceptional local healers and therapists are available and can come to your Tree House. You will receive all the information you need at the time of booking.
- Tree house Library: Each Tree House has a small library, which includes guides to the local area and recommendations for visits and activities.
The Tree House Holiday is not weather dependant. The treehouses have been designed to be cozy and comfortable all year round.
We recommend that you bring plenty of outdoor style clothes and boots - The Tree House is located in an unspoilt landscape, perfect for walking and exploring.
All gift vouchers are valid for 10 months, unless otherwise stated. We endeavour to dispatch vouchers by first class post on the day of purchase when ordered before 3pm. Next day delivery options are available upon checkout for an additional cost.